Mirage is a simple SQL centric database access library. See the following URL to know about Mirage:
Here is the list of changes in Mirage 1.0.5:
- Add new methods to SqlManager for batch insert/update/delete entities:
- BugFix: NullPointerException which is caused in conversion from NULL column value to java.util.Date.
- Possible to specify @In, @Out, @InOut, @ResultSet for setter / getter method.
- Add new annotations @Table, @Column. These annotation are used to specify table and column name.
- Entity Generation Tool (Experimental). See the EntityGen Javadoc to know how to use it.
In addition, Apache Click example is updated to use Apache Click 2.2.0 and Mirage 1.0.5. You can get it from the download page.
I wish that Mirage helps your development. Enjoy!